Unfortunately, we have been hit severely by the bad weather again on St. Mary's. At present, all flights are on hold, and a cancellation to the mid week boat we usually use means disruptions to our deliveries this week.
We will endeavour to send out our bouquets as soon as we can, and are hoping for a delivery at the end of the week. If you have any questions, or queries, or would like to amend your order, please don't hesitate to contact us on:
">For more footage of the huge waves overlapping the quay, take a look at this video by Jeremy Pearson